Strength & Conditioning Circuit – Key Elements Workout
This workout is developed to help you build the key physical attributes needed for an MMA , Martial Arts and Combat Fighters. You must constantly work on improving your mobility, strength, endurance, cardio, explosive power, core strength, agility and flexibility.
Today’s circuit will help you improve all these attributes, efficiently and effectively in a short 40 minute workout.
You can use a kettlebell or dumbbell or both. Make sure to choose a challenging weight and use round one to gauge if you can increase or decrease the weight that you use.
Perform each exercise for 40 seconds of work followed by 20 seconds rest one after the other with no rest in between. After you complete all 10 exercises, rest for 2 minutes and repeat for 3 full rounds.
1. Kettlebell Swings (Explosive power, endurance and lower body)
2. Everest Climbers (Agility Mobility, Endurance)
3. Single Arm High Pulls L (Explosive Power, Pulls)
4. Single Arm High Pulls R (Lower Body, Endurance)
5. Burpees (Agility, Cardio, Explosiveness)
6. Clean, Squat and Press L (Full Body, Strength Endurance, Core)
7. Clean, Squat and Press R (Full Body, Strength Endurance, Core)
8. Plyo Push Ups/Push ups (Upper Body Explosive Endirance)
9. One Arm Alternate Swings ((Explosive power, endurance and lower body)
10. Rotational Mountain Climbers (Core strength, Rotational Hip Power, Endurance)