PTT “No Ego’s Strength and Conditioning Workout featuring Anthony Leone and Funk Roberts
It was an honor to train with this wrestling beast that just disposed of Former Bellator Bantamweight Champion Zach Makovsky.
The former WEC and Strikeforce fighter trains and prepares for his fights at Phuket Top Team (PTT) in Thailand with the likes of professional fighters including his brother Andrew Leone (One FC) JJ Ambrose (Bellator) Adam Kayoom (One FC) Rodrigo Praxedes (URCC Champion/OneFC) Brad Terrey (URCC).
As well he honed his BJJ with his Brazilian Jiu Jitsu coach Prof. Olvao Abreu, his champion Muay Thai Trainer with Nonsai Sor Sanyakorn and Samkor Kiatmontep … while his MMA striking was with Richy Green and the team of and many other guys who come through and fight out of PTT.
Anthony also runs the Strength and Conditioning classes for the fighters and let me tell you the classes are brutal, especially in the 100-degree weather.
Anthony and I got together to bring you an Ultimate “No Ego’s” Strength and Conditioning Circuit to help improve your overall MMA Fitness.
PTT “No Ego’s”Strength and Conditioning Workout featuring Anthony Leone and Funk Roberts (FFSC)
Perform each exercise for 60 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest
Rest for 2 minutes and complete 3 full rounds
Get Your Gymboss Timer – Click Here
1. Hurdle Complex – High Knees, Side Steps Right-Side Steps Left – SAQ – Speed, Agility and Quickness
2. Close Grip Pull Ups – Back and Upper Body Overall Strength, Power and Muscular Endurance
3. Bunny Hop Sprawls – Explosive Power, Cardio, Quickness, Muscular Endurance
4. Landmine Explosive Punches – Explosive Power, Speed, Rotational Strength
5. Low Split Squats – Leg Strength, Explosiveness, Muscular endurance, Core Strength
6. DB Abs Bicycle Punches – Abs and Core Strength, Upper Body Muscular Endurance
7. Side to Side Cone Shuffle Sprawls – Speed, Explosiveness, Quickness, Agility
8. Side to Side Neck Bridges – Neck Strength, Hip Mobility
9. Slosh Squats – Slow Core Movement and Oblique Strength, Lower Body Leg Strength and Stability
10. Barbell Press Out Shuffles – Killer Cardio and Muscular Endurance, Speed
Contact and Follow Anthony Leone
Phuket Top Team