Did you know that everyday thousands of combat and martial arts athletes, maybe like you, have a hard time training because of shoulder, knee, back and elbow pain.
What most people — and even most doctors — don’t know
is that one of the major cause of pain is actually… food.
Here’s what you should focus on removing from your diet
if you want to double your recovery process and get pain-free
faster than with just pills:
1) Sugar. This one is obvious. Nothing damages the digestive
track like sugar.
The medical community is starting to agree on the fact that chronic
inflammation often starts in your gut, the biggest part of your
2) Alcohol. I know most of you like your Friday night drink-out, and I even enjoy a cold beer once in a while, but keep in mind that beer or any other alcoholic beverage damages your gut flora and liver when consumed in excess.
3) Grains. Refined or not, grains are inflammatory. That’s even
worse if you’re gluten-sensitive, like 10-15 % (depending on the
sources) of the world’s population.
The phytic acid and lecithins in grains are a problem for most
people, even without allergies or intolerance.
4) Refined vegetable oil. Canola, soy, safflower, corn,
sunflower, you name it.
Even though these oils are advertised as healthy and trans-fat free,
turns out the heavy refining which they go through destroy the
healthy fats and turn them into highly inflammatory by-products.
5) Pasteurised dairy. 75% of the world’s population is intolerant
That’s because the pasteurization process destroys the
healthy bacteria and enzymes in raw milk, and make
this popular beverage very hard to digest.
In my experience, most people feel like a million bucks when
drinking less pasteurized milk or ditching it altogether.
These are just some of the inflammatory foods most people are
consuming on a daily basis.
But there are also a ton of superfoods that can REDUCE
your pain and help you heal your joints.
So if you suffer from any kind of joint or muscle pain, then
make sure you check out the best resource on the subject: