Try this End of the World Metabolic Doomsday Workout in celebration of the World still Standing. Funk puts together a 10 exercise Metabolic Doomsday Workout.
END OF THE WORLD WORKOUT 2 — METABOLIC DOOMSDAY
Perform each exercise one after the other for 60 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds rest. Rest for two minutes then repeat for 3 full rounds.
1. Single Kettlebell Overhead Swings (American Swings) — 70lbs
2. Deadman Burpees
3. Med Ball Sit Up Slams — 6lbs
4. Dumbbell Jump Squats — 35lbs
5. Dive Bombers
6. Alternating Kettlebell Press — 40lbs each
7. Jump Lunges — Plyo Lunges
8. Bear Push Ups and Kick-outs
9. Side Plank Kick Up and Outs Left and Right — 30 seconds each
10. Med Ball Side to Side Jump Squats — 20lbs