Exercises in the circuit target your entire body including core strength, upper body muscular endurance, power, explosiveness, glutes and leg strength. This is a type of workout that Angela would use when training for a Muay Thai fight to supplement her regular high level training.
Check it out.
Skip for 5 minutes use a heavy rope if possible
Perform each exercise for 45 seconds of work followed by 15 seconds transition
Repeat the circuit, including the 5-minute skip 2 more times for a total of 3 rounds
Metabolic Cardio Skipping Workout
1. Skipping – 5 Minutes (Use heavy rope if possible)
2. Plate Inch Worms – No plates then just do regular bodyweight inchworms
3. Overhead Med Ball Walking Lunges – No Med ball then do regular walking lunges or hold dumbbells by your side
4. Kettlebell Clean and Press L – no KB then use a dumbbell
5. Kettlebell Clean and Press R – You can also use a sandbag
6. Alternate Dumbbell Step Ups – No dumbbells then use bodyweight
7. Med Ball Single Leg Box Squats – L – use bodyweight and perform 2 regular box squats
8. Med Ball Single Leg Box Squats – R – use bodyweight and perform 2 regular box squats
Rest for 1 -2 minutes then repeat