Moist and Tender Boneless skinless chicken breasts
I used to hate boneless skinless chicken breasts because more often than not they would dry, chewy and tasteless. But they are essential for you to include in a fat loss, and get ripped diet.
But this method of cooking has been my savior and now I have a complete LOVE for Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts! It has worked for me every time.
If you follow the cooking method exactly then you will always have Moist and Tender Boneless skinless chicken breasts
I always cook this in bulk as well.
What You Need
1 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts Salt and freshly ground black pepper 1/4 cup flour 1 teaspoon freshly chopped herbs (optional) Olive oil 1/2 tablespoon butter
10-inch sauté pan with lid
1. Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness with the handle or flat of a knife.
2. Lightly salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
3. Mix about a half teaspoon of salt in with the flour along with a little pepper. Chop the herbs finely, if using, and mix in as well.
4. Quickly dredge the chicken breasts in the flour, so that they are just lightly dusted with flour.
5. Heat the sauté pan over medium-high heat. When it is quite hot, add the olive oil and butter. Let them melt, and swirl the pan.
6. Turn the heat to medium. Add the chicken breasts. Cook for just about 1 minute to help them get a little golden on one side (you are not actually searing or browning them). Then flip each chicken breast over.
7. Turn the heat to low. Put the lid on the pan. Set a timer for 10 minutes, and walk away. Do not lift the lid; do not peek.
8. After 10 minutes have elapsed, turn off the heat. Reset the timer for 10 minutes and leave the chicken breasts in the pan. Again, do not lift the lid; do not peek.
9. After the 10 minutes are up, take the lid off, and tada! Soft, tender, juicy chicken breasts that aren’t dried out in the least. Double-check them to make sure there is no pink in the middle. If you want to be absolutely sure it is cooked, you can use an instant-read thermometer to check (the chicken should be at least 165°F). Slice and eat.
Need Help with your Nutrition? CLICK here to get FunkMMA Nutrition for Fighters