I am so happy to introduce Jason C Brown to you. Jason is an internationally known kettlebell training expert that specialized in helping BJJ, Judo players and MMA athletes just like you get the most out of their training and their bodies off and on the mat.
During this time Jason has coached around 97 professional and recreational BJJ players. What he’s discovered from working with these athletes (probably people just like you) is that popular training and conditioning options they were using before working with me were NOT helping them be a better Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu player or athlete…(and in many cases it was actually making them worse.)
MORE BJJ WORKOUTS AT JASON’S WEBSITE http://www.bjjworkouts.com
Check out this kettlebell and bodyweight circuit video below and tutorial on how to master the snatch.
This is a powerful exercise to add to your conditioning toolkit.
If you like what you see then grab a copy of Jason’s BJJ Workouts program at the link below the videos
BJJ Workout- Kettlebell & Bodyweight Circuit
Here’s a 3-minute kettlebell and bodyweight circuit that I like to do. Try to perform 3-5 rounds with 1-minute rest between rounds. Work some pull-ups or rows afterward and you’re good to go
How to Master the Kettlebell Snatch with Jason C Brown
CONTACT JASON’S WEBSITE AT http://www.bjjworkouts.com
I’ve dedicated Kettlebell Training for BJJ for you, and all the BJJ players and martial artists who want the kettlebell training information and workouts at a price you can afford in a language you can understand.
I just want to quickly explain why I created this program.
There are 3 big reasons why actually.
1. Budget Friendly. Kettlebell Training for BJJ is an online coaching course where I take you step-by-step through over 68 of the most potent and effective kettlebell exercises specifically designed for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. In addition, you’ll have access to 6 weeks of kettlebell workouts and circuits specifically designed with your BJJ performance and fitness in mind.
2. Precise Kettlebell Training Information. Rather than force you to read a million pages of information and watch several DVDs, these video coaching lessons focus on the specific details that you can apply immediately in your own kettlebell and BJJ training.
3. Easy to understand. It’s my sincere desire to rid the strength and conditioning field of industry-jargon Gobbledegook that’s meant to impress you but only serves to stroke the ego of many coaches without helping you one bit.
Each module within Kettlebell Training for BJJ is strategically designed in such a way that you’ll quickly see results
1. Short and Easy to Digest- Each video lesson is 2-3 minutes long and contains nothing but meat. There is a very real problem currently with information overload. Each lesson is brief but comprehensive so you can quickly watch it and put into practice.
2. Includes a weekly Kettlebell Training for BJJ workout. You’ll be given a 6 weeks of kettlebell workouts or flows to complete. Each kettlebell workout is easily adjustable for your fitness level and will not require any additional training tools except your kettlebell and your bodyweight. You’ll be able to download each workout so you can follow along anywhere at anytime. Using the power of video you can follow along with me as I go through each workout with you.