With the big UFC Lightweight Championship fight coming up January 1, Anthony Pettis is waiting in the wings for the winner of Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard. I personally think this is going to be a great fight and a fantastic way to start off the UFC in 2011.
When it comes to fighting, both these guys are cardio machines, so gas will not be an issue. How and what type of strength and conditioning training do you have to do, to reach their level?
Take a look at the training videos below to find out and don’t forget to give me your predictions – Edgar or Maynard.
FRANKIE EDGAR TRAINING
GRAY MAYNARD TRAINING
– Frankie Edgar (champion) vs. Gray Maynard
– Chris Leben vs. Brian Stann
– Thiago Silva vs. Brandon Vera
– Nate Diaz vs. Dong Hyun Kim
– Takanori Gomi vs. Clay Guida
– Marcus Davis vs. Jeremy Stephens
– Josh Grispi vs. Dustin Poirier
– Phil Baroni vs. Brad Tavares
– Mike Brown vs. Diego Nunes
– Daniel Roberts vs. Greg Soto
– Antonio McKee vs. Jacob Volkmann