It’s no surprise that chicken breasts are staple bodybuilding food. After all, they are a good source of high quality protein and low in fat…
The wife and I are always looking for new recipes to keep our healthy diet and nutrition. Sometimes we get stuff in the rut of making the same thing over and over again…
So when my buddy Dave Ruel put his Anabolic Cookbook on sale at 40% off, it was a no brainer to pick it up.
We present to you an awesome recipe for “Roasted Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach and Walnuts” that is both HEALTHY and DELICIOUS!
Dave is the author of the Anabolic Cooking Program at:
Here’s What you Need – Makes 4 Serving
• 4 large fresh chicken breasts, boneless and skinless (average 8oz per breast)
• 4 cups fresh spinach
• 2 tbsp garlic
• 1⁄4 cup walnuts crushed
• Fresh ground black pepper
• Olive oil (not extra virgin)
• Herbs and Spices – use your favorites for flavour
1. Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Butterfly chicken breasts (cut along side and lay out flat leaving attached at one end like a book) and lay out flat on cutting board. You can pound it slightly to flatten a bit if you want.
2. Rub both sides with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper
3. Lightly wilt spinach in non-stick pan, or if using frozen just thaw.
4. Spread garlic onto one half on inside of chicken breasts.
5. Sprinkle with crushed walnuts and spinach on top of walnuts.
6. Fold top over and place on a rack fitted inside a sheet pan or roasting pan
7. Place chicken in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 400°F. Then reduce heat to 325°F and roast for an additional 30 minutes, or until inside stuffing reaches 145°F.
8. Let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
– Calories: 407
– Protein: 55g -
– Carbohydrates: 4g
– Fat: 19g
The Anabolic Cooking Program features 200+ mouth watering
recipes that are all “Muscle Cook” approved and fit in
perfectly with a healthy bodybuilding nutrition program.
It’s by far the best cookbook I’ve seen so far, that will
help you reach your muscle building and fitness goals.
The program has recently been revised and updated for 2012
and to help celebrate the New Edition Dave is offering his
entire program at a HUGE 50% discount for this week only! (Until January 12, 2013)
Just click on the link below to check it out and download your very own copy Right Now at: http://tinyurl.com-anabolic-cookbook-funk Who said eating healthy had to be boring?